Zinc Die Cast, Investment Casting in China
Zinc Die Cast and Investment Casting are a manufacturing process for producing metal parts by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a die cavity. Generally speaking, these die or mold cavities are created with hardened tool steel that have been previously machined to the net shape or near net shape of the Zinc Alloys for Aluminum Die Casting or Magnesium Die Casting.
CNC Die casting
- Material:Aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, investment casting
- Dimensions：common practice or customized
- Process: diecasting, Deburring, Drilling holes, Tapping, CNC Machining and Assembly for cast metal parts.
- Surface treatment: Sandblasting, Tumbling, Powder coating, painting, Chromating(chemical film) and Polishing
- High pressure diecasting machinery: 280, 500, 800, 1250 and 1600T
- Design: CAD design, 3D design available
- Widely used in 3C electronics, motorbike, automobile, machine, aerospace and aviation industries
- Inspection tools: calipers, height gage, projector, CMM and more
- Customized packing types are available
- OEM orders are welcome
- Function area: diecasting parts; cast metal part; cast parts; casting parts; zinc die cast; Magnesium diecasting;
In addition, we can prototype new designs at incredible speed thanks to our highly skilled design engineers, harnessing our global expertise and delivering via our local teams. Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for reliable Zinc Die Cast , Aluminum Die Casting, Investment Casting and Die Casting Manufacturer in China.