Aluminum Die Casting, Zinc Die Cast manufacturer
Aluminum Die Casting is a manufacturing process that can produce geometrically complex metal parts through the use of reusable molds, called Zinc Die Cast. The die casting process involves the use of a furnace, metal, die casting machine.
- Material:Aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, zinc die cast
- Dimensions：common practice or customized
- Process: Die casting, Deburring, Drilling holes, Tapping, CNC Machining and Assembly for cast metal parts.
- Surface treatment: Sandblasting, Tumbling, Powder coating, painting, Chromating(chemical film) and Polishing
- High pressure die casting machinery: 280, 500, 800, 1250 and 1600T
- Design: CAD design, 3D design available
- Widely used in 3C electronics, motorbike, automobile, machine, aerospace and aviation industries
- Inspection tools: calipers, height gage, projector, CMM and more
- Customized packing types are available
- OEM orders are welcome
- Function area: Die casting parts; cast metal part; cast parts; casting parts; zinc die cast; Magnesium Die Casting;
One process will never suit every project, which is why we offer multiple solutions to your Aluminum Die Casting or Zinc Die Cast needs. This ensures the right process is always used for the right application. Shanghai Everskill's goal is one of the reasons why we are the preferred supplier to many of the world’s leading manufacturers.