EverSkill is committed to customer satisfaction through performance excellence. To achieve our vision, we must continuously improve the quality of all products and services that we provide to our customers.
We are committed to doing so by using our most important resource (our employees at every level) to understand and continuously improve our processes. The management team focuses on providing the company with the best tools possible to succeed.
EverSkill Company's Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Advanced Quality/Production Planning
- A Part Control Plan is generated for each part manufactured identifying all key product characteristics and defining the methods for their control.
- A Process Flowchart is generated and defines the manufacturing process as well as the interaction and controls throughout the product realization.
- Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis is performed to assure the prevention of defectives through the manufacturing process.
- A Full Metrology Review of the key parameters is performed and methods established to assure design intent is met.
- A Full Dimensional Layout is performed to verify mold design and part print compliance in the pre-production phase.
- Spectrometer for Spectrographic Analysis of Alloy
- 2-Coordinate Measurement Machines for full dimensional layout
- Standard calibrated instruments used throughout industry to verify key product characteristics
- Part Qualification: First-Piece Inspection at the start of each production run
- SPC: Variable and Attribute Control Charting during the production run
- Part Evaluation: Last Piece Inspection at the end of each production run
- Final Audit: Random sampling of each ship lot for compliance of key characteristics
- ASQ Certifications in Quality Engineering, Quality Auditing, Quality Technology, and Mechanical Inspection
- Our cross-functional approach to Quality is personified by Product Control Teams
- Internally Certified Operators demonstrate our commitment to Continual Improvement
|Salt spray test||1||ASTM、DIN、GB standard|
|Thickness Gauge||1||0-1800um ±(3%H±1um)|
|Thread gage||5||ASTM、DIN、GB standard|